Tuesday, September 13, 2005

BREAKING NEWS, EVERYONE


SUP DAWG??

Ontario, 2005 -- The Oshawa community was shocked today when 50 Cents' Fanclub Founder Adam Goode - who's also in charge of Israel Gazette, a newspaper journal that targets the jewish youth - announced that he is renouncing his white name and that he is from this day forward adopting the name of his real father, Israeli immigrant Jacob Rosenstein.

The guys from David's Little Goyens, Adam's award winning break-dancing group, are supporting his decision 108%. The singer/dancer who received our staff in his house today, was glad to tell us the reason behind this life-changing decision.

"Y'all be dissing us jewish people", he explained, "so me and my homies decided to keep it real for all y'all crackers! he concluded, while tears streamed down his Chicago Bulls jersey.

When asked about his future projects, Adam explained that he's just about to leave for Israel, where he is to perform a series of lectures entitled "Xbox - sucking ass all over the world" and sign autographs for his latest hip hop album. "TUPAC, WHERE ART THOU", which is his third Tupac Tribute CD, is already a smash hit in Ethiopia and other African countries.

"You gotta keep it real, dog, you know what I'm saying?" said Goode, while re-arranging his doo-rag and doing the W sign with his right hand.

11 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Empress_Aislygn said...

wow... that was great...
you go, goodie! I'm right ... *snicker* behind you!
~Aislygn~

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Bebba said...

you do realise that Adam will severly hurt u when he reads this, yes? Still, a very amusing story. wub <3

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Cass said...

OMFG!!!! ADAM I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!! Nicely done Izzy I love it!!! But you know we can't even let him down for this right.?

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous sMELly said...

Yes Izzy. I truly believe in the fact that ADAM is a jew and just can't get enough of Tupac and all other related topics. Yet again, astounishing work.

Deuce.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger kalisekj said...

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Messiah said...

Post something, fuckhead.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Monty said...

HOLY FUCK!! THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT!!!

 
At 12:17 AM, Anonymous april said...

hey that kid goes to my school i believe

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous StoraRabo said...

Iae gringaiada, temtem tradozir ezta merrda no google, temtem.

 
At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Dunha said...

puta que pariu batima, essa porra ta em "ingres"

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL

This is fantastic.

I busted out my racism on Facebook.

And they sent me the link to this, thinking someone else had found it and was making fun of me.

You're that popular!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home