Friday, July 08, 2005

Time to expand business, bitches

Dear diary,

Seventeen minutes ago, I bought a .com domain for this thing. From now on, you must type

www.todayisaniceday.com

...in order to gain access to this marvelous piece of internet work.

And that's not all, no!

I'm also gonna be making t-shirts with the website's name, slogan and URL. The first - and probably only - design can been seen by placing your mouse over the following picture and then flexing your index finger's muscles over the left mouse button:


Isn't it just beautiful? If you do not like the model I spent almost 4 minutes creating with a pirated copy of Photoshop, post your suggestions on the comment box where they will be dully ignored, because there's no way I'm loading up PS again.

By the way, since we all know that Mankind is yet to genetically engineer trees that spawn t-shirts, this fabulous work of art will be sold by the ridiculous amount of FIVE DOLLARS, that is correct, FIVE DOLLARS.

I don't intend to make a profit out of this; the symbolic amount is merely to reduce the production costs of this magnific fashion masterpiece.

Drop me a line if you want one, so I know how many t-shirts I must order from the local illegal immigrant sweatshop.

Buy a t-shirt or your family will die in an airplane accident. This is not a joke. Jonathan Jellybeans the Third ignored this warning and a 747 fell on his trailler while he watched The Jerry Springer Show, killing his sister and wife (they were the same person by the way).

You don't want your trailler destroyed, now, do you? Of course not.

And this is all for now. Post a comment if you want a t-shirt.

PS.: Tune in tomorrow for the long anticipated sequel to "Rap Crap".

26 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Grão-Mestre said...

If I can't be the first there...
HERE I AM!!!

congratz

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Rya n said...

Rya n wants one

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous vipzen said...

the comments must be in ingles? cause my ingles is very ruim, saca?
ljhaslkjhuahua
saludos kid, fico loca a t-shirt

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous viki AKA Hairlikeafox said...

I WANT A T-SHIRT!!!

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY IBBY! i'll buy a shirt from you!:)

Kembie

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Empress_Aislygn said...

I want....... XL, so I can sleep in Izzy's website!

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous ADAM said...

I WANT ONE XL AND ONE MEDIUM T-SHIRT!

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

E ai Kibe é nóis!

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous lab said...

Cool.

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous April (the quiet one) said...

i would love a t-shirt izzy.

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Bebba said...

bebba wants a shirt! sml or xsml pritty pritty pweeeease!!<3

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger MeL said...

gimme one XL

-MeL

 
At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Sam said...

izzy give me a XL

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Empress_Aislygn said...

*waves* Hi April!
Did you know? ...My Toaster was dating my refrigerator, but had an affair with my Microwave. Let me tell you! When The fridge found out, she had a one-night stand with my computer, and she got pregnant. Now we have a little baby blender, and ever since then, the Fridge and the oven have been getting closer and closer... the rest of us are hoping they'll announce their engagement any day now.
But, this is why I say you should never date anyone from work. That's just my theory, though.
They not only work at my house, they're all a part of the anti-Aislygn league. They all hate me. The oven tried to eat me. The microwave is constantly trying to poison me using the carcinogens in burned popcorn. The Toaster is sneakily trying to set me on fire, the fridge is creeping up on me in my sleep, the computer turns off sporadically, and don't even get me started on that deamon baby blender!
It's true though... and don't get me started about my closet!
The first day at work, I named all the refrigerators... eventually, people all started calling them by their names... it was great! I'm such a little shit!
~A~

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Nick_DX said...

if i click the sponsors here and the ones in hbdia.com u'll get both rewards?

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Crazy Dave said...

T Shirt ME!!! Do it Izzy...you know you want to...something like a medium would be good.

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Shadow said...

I guess that the noble jewish would recive more, or faster, either way, it doesn't matter, if you choose one to click two times...
How ever, I never give tips, or alms, live and let, poor illegals, die.

Have a nice day.

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous pulpfiction said...

Lesgal.

Não pude deixar de notar o título do blog da tua mina. Hê hê hê, mandando ver, heim?

Se a camiseta não tivesse essa droga de tema do Mário ficaria mais legal. Pros conterrâneos é o mesmo preço? Aceita PayPal?

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Jeff said...

I guess that the noble jewish would recive more, or faster, either way, it doesn't matter, if you choose one to click two times...
How ever, I never give tips, or alms, live and let, poor illegals, die.


Dude, that made abso-fuckin-lutelly no sense at all.

Get an English dictionary or something.

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Jebbica said...

I'll get a shirt :)

Jebbica

 
At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Jeff said...

By the way, I was referring to shadow's comment, not Izzy's website :)

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous lab said...

I quero that vocês all se fuck bonitamente =D

 
At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Bebba said...

poor immigrants need moneys. That's y he is writing this funny funny sheeza for u to enjoy cuz u have no life anyways :) (to all those who feel the urge to read the website and bash the writers for really dumb reasons:P) wub wub <3

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger MeL said...

My brothers girlfriend would like a shirt Izzy. Just a medium for her, thanks, you already have my order. -MeL

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gonna do this? I'll take 3 large and one XL. Cool.

 
At 3:10 AM, Blogger ArgosNil said...

great shirt, great, I want to get some

when?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home