Thursday, July 07, 2005

Look at me, I'm wearing a tie

You weren't there? That's no excuse in this day of age! This thing they call "the Internet" makes possible for people to see events they would otherwise never get to experience, like lesbian sex.


Anywho. That's me gettin a diploma of a high school degree, or something. I wasn't paying attention. Click on the link to see the awesome footage.

And no, you don't have to download it. Since it plays on your browser, you'll be able to experience the thrill of seeing me awkwardly smiling without having to cram useless megabytes into your spyware infested shithole of a computer.

4 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Anonymous barb the lingerie queen said...

where's the footage of me gettin my diploma bitch...?
congrats iz!
ps. War of the Worlds: movie theatre silent when all of a sudden, PPPPPFFFFT!!! u hear barb shat lol that was fun ttyl bud beccas hot *rspect*

 
At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Bebba said...

YAY! Barb thinks I'm hot:) same 2 u babe, same 2 u. p.s Izzy is super hot in a tie hehe if only I could get him wearing ONLY a tie...now that would be interesting...

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Empress_Aislygn said...

*shakes head* you're both nuts. Did you guys all go see that movie? War of the Worlds, I mean?
Anyway, good good with the englishsite, Izzy.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger MeL said...

haha, I was there and I laughed at you:P

way to go dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home